“Mevlana” Exchange Program of Turkish Higher Education Council 

Requirements to applicants:

      Applicant should be full-time student

      Applicant should have good academic progress (medieval score 85-100)

      Fluency in Turkish language (language knowledge should be proven by certificate)

All applicants should fill the application form with attached documents and submit them to the I.K. Akhunbaev KSMA, Department of International Relations (92, Akhunbaev str., main building, room No. 75).

All chosen candidates may go to study for minimum 1 or maximum 2 semesters, total for 1 academic year within this program.

The program covers all expenses related to study and accommodation. Also, students will receive a monthly scholarship, the amount of which is set by the Higher Education Council of Turkey. 70% of scholarship amount are paid monthly, and the rest 30% are paid in accordance the successful passing of mandatory disciplines.

 

Mevlana Exchange Program

No.

Name of institution

No. of agreement

Amount of scholarships**

Duration of exchange

Duration of agreement validity

Medicine sciences

Dentistry

General medicine

1

Erzincan University

04-16

9

 

 

5 months

20.05.2016-20.05.2021

2

Afyon Kocatepe University

09-13

9

3

9

3 months

25.05.2013-25.05.2018

3

Firat University

07-13

9

3

9

3 months

13.05.2013-13.05.2018

4

Necmettin Erbakan University

08-13

9

3

9

3 months

25.05.2013-25.05.2018

** The amount of scholarships can be changed depending on the decision of HEC of Turkey

Note: first year and graduate students COULD NOT participate in the program.

All detailed information you can get by phone

+996 312 545859 or

e-mail: akhunbaevksma@yandex.com